Higher Education


UCAS is the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, as well as being the online service that students use to apply for a place at university. It has information and advice on what and where to study, the application process, student finance, careers information and lots more.

The Russell Group

The Russell Group represents 24 leading UK universities, which are committed to maintaining the very best research, an outstanding teaching and learning experience and unrivalled links with business and the public sector.

Facilitating Subjects

Facilitating subjects are the subjects most commonly required or preferred by universities to get on to a range of degree courses.

Student Finance

You may be able to borrow money to help pay for university or college tuition fees and to help with living costs.  Click below to see the eligibility criteria.

Higher Technical Qualifications

Higher Technical Qualifications are either new or existing Level 4 and 5 qualifications (such as Higher National Diplomas/Foundation Degrees/Diploma in Higher Education).